Sunday, May 31, 2015

Must Haves for Summer Travels!

Hello Readers,

Summer is here and that means vacations will be happening all the time! Here are my three must haves for the road!

1. Cote d'Azur
If you love the signature scent of Oribe products then this product is going to be your new best friend. This gives your hair that Oribe scent and neutralizes any odor for those days that you just don't feel like shampooing your hair. And it helps to eliminate static that is in the hair!

2. Dry Texture
This product is perfect for two things... Eliminating any oils in the hair and helping to add that va-va-voom volume every girl wants! If are wanting volume all you have to do is spritz and little at your scalp and tease away. If you are wanting to eliminate oils then you just spray at your oily area and you're good to go!

3. Impermeable
This little beauty is a anti-humidity spray. When I am working with this product I like to spray it in before I start styling. And then if I am working in a section by section manner I will spray each section after I am done styling. Now for my girls out there who still love to use hot rollers or velcro rollers (you are woman after my own heart) this is the perfect product for you!! Once you get all your rollers in place you can spray this over the top while they are setting and this will keep them from frizzing up on you!

Happy Travels, Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment