Monday, March 16, 2015

What a transformation!

Hello Readers,

As many of you know, I lost my grandfather to cancer this January. It was one of the hardest things that I have ever dealt with. It was so hard to watch him suffer from such an evil thing and not being able to do anything for him. People are affected by cancer EVERYDAY, even after they have already beaten it. People who are affected by it, whether they have/had cancer or have a loved one going through it, have a special place in my heart.

My beautiful client and friend, Kristina, is a Breast Cancer survivor! She has been cancer free for five years, but still struggles with her hair not being anywhere near the same as it was before cancer. Today we changed that! I was so excited to get to do something special for not only a cancer survivor, but one of my most amazing friends. You can watch the happy tears and transformation happen by clicking the link below!
Here is Kristina's before picture... Click the link to see the final result!

http://youtu.be/-2YRZnRKVi8


No comments:

Post a Comment