Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Dynamic Duo strikes again!

Hello Readers,

Things have been crazy the last couple of weekends with pageants and A LOT of photo shoots! I have had an absolute blast working along side Kristina Thomas with Kristina Thomas Photography! She is phenomenal at what she does... and in my humble opinion I think we make a pretty good team! I just wanted to share some of our work from the past couple of weekends and the many friends/clients we have made along the way! Here are just a few of the lovely ladies I have had the pleasure to work with!

Meet Klaire: She was quite the character when we were hanging out and doing her hair and makeup! We had several dance parties, played simon says, and did our best "Hot Momma" poses.

Meet Caleigh: She was a blast from the past... we vaguely remember each other from the hallways of Shiloh. She was such a sweetheart and I can't wait to see what the pageant world holds for her!

Meet Caroline: I have been working with Caroline since she was 12 or so... and now she is taking the pageant world by storm. She and her mom, Kara, are two of the sweetest people I have ever met and I have loved working with them every step of the way!


Meet Hannah: She is such a precious little girl and Man, did I want to pinch those little chubby cheeks! She was very hesitant about wearing false eyelashes, but as soon as I told her that Elsa from "Frozen" wears them all the time she was ready for some lashes!







No comments:

Post a Comment