Monday, March 9, 2015

Behind the Scenes

Hello Readers,

I have some exciting news for all of you! I have had such a good response that with the few videos that I have posted that I have decided to start vlogging. For those of you new to the blogging world that is video blogging! So what I will be doing in taking a small camera with me to fun things like photo shoots, pageants, weddings, and the salon and capturing some of the day to day stuff that I do! And hopefully you will get a few more tutorials out of me as well!

This past weekend I not only worked an fifteen hour pageant day, but I also worked almost ten hours behind the scenes with the fabulous Kristina Thomas Photography (talk about a crazy weekend)! There were eight gorgeous girls who needed some head shots done... and they left with some of the most gorgeous head shots I have EVER seen! Kristina Thomas is a wizard behind the camera!

Hope you enjoy the video... Link is below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIkHeKrQVY&feature=youtu.be

Photos by Kristina Thomas Photography







1 comment: