Saturday, December 27, 2014

Please Welcome Miss Arkansas USA 2015... Leah Blefko

Hey there readers!

My name is Leah Blefko, Megan has allowed me to be a guest writer on her blog and I couldn't be more excited to share with y'all the things I have learned by having Megan as my official hair sponsor as Miss Arkansas USA 2015.
From the get go of being crowned in early October, I have seen Megan at least once a week in the salon. You're probably wondering what could I possibly need done once a week in the salon, but that's just the thing - I don't always have a reason to go in when it comes to hair, but making visits to see Megan never fails to make my day. On top of Megan being an incredible woman and friend, the girl knows her hair and makeup. In the past two months, I have learned so many things from her that I can't believe I have gone my whole life not knowing.

One of the first products Megan introduced me to is the Dry Texturing Spray from the Oribe line at Freshair. I absolutely LOVE this product, not only does it smell amazing it is perfect for any kind of style you are going for. My favorite way to use it is after I blow dry my hair I just lift areas of my hair and spray the product throughout giving it a more full and "textured" look.


Another miracle working product Megan has introduced me to is the Spilt End Seal, also from the Oribe line. Now with this product, I told Megan I felt like I wasn't distributing it through my hair correctly or evenly, because Megan is a hair genius she quickly responded by asking me if I owned a "wet brush." I didn't own a wet brush, nor did I know what that was. She went and grabbed one and she told me to put the product into the wet brush then brush it through my damp hair and it will evenly spread the product. After I began doing this I can see such a difference in my ends, they look and feel so much healthier keeping them strong during the cold-weather months!


Speaking of the cold weather, it can be very hard to keep your hair feeling strong and soft during this weather - but leave it to Megan to have an answer to any hair problem you have!
Last week I went into the salon and Megan gave my hair a deep conditioning treatment. Not only was the deep conditioning relaxing, but it left my hair feeling fabulous! I would recommend getting these periodically, they aren't very expensive and they do wonders for your hair!

These are just a few things I have learned from her and I have no doubt she will continue to teach me new things as she is such an active learner with her styling, always finding new ways to improve her work to help her clients.
I ask Megan every time I leave salon, "What would I do without you?"

Thanks y'all!
Leah Blefko
Miss Arkansas USA 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment