Monday, November 10, 2014

Winter is here!

Hello Readers,

Winter is here and based on the forecast for this weekend I think its gonna be a fun one! With winter comes all the amazing clothes, scarves, hats and headbands! If you can't already tell winter is by far my favorite season! So I want to go over some cute hairstyles that are perfect for those winter headbands and the perfect products to pair with it!

1. Fishtail Braid

Many people are thrown off by the fishtail braid, but I think it is one of the easiest braids to do! And it is the perfect pairing with the a winter headband! Below is a little how to on the fishtail!

A go to product for me when braiding is Oribe's Dry Texture Spray. It helps to add that good grip needed to hold onto the hair especially if it is really clean already. Just spray some on the hair and braid away!

2. Bohemian Waves

I am a huge fan of wavy hair. The easiest way for me to achieve this look is to curl the hair with a flat iron and then after letting the hair cool and then to take a paddle brush and softly brush out the hair until it is to the desired wave! But do whatever works best for you. I also like to pair this look with Oribe's Apres Beach because it ads that extra texture that give it that "I woke up like this" look... Beyonce fans you know what I am talking about!






3. Top Knot/Bun
I live in a top knot 75% of the winter season because it is a easy go to for these headbands. You can wear your hair with the headband get somewhere and take it off and your hair will still look amazing without it. Plus I just love any kind of top knot or wrap around bun. I like to pair this style with Oribe's Superfine Hairspray to help keep those stray hairs in place.





And ALL the products mentioned above are available in travel size! So they are perfect to throw in your purse or to pack in your luggage when you are off to visit your family for the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment