Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reawaken your hair!

Hello Readers,

I know it has been a little while since my last blog post and I apologize for that... but I have finally recuperated from all the pageant festivities! And hopefully my blogging will continue on as usual!

So now to begin... I am wanting to introduce this amazing new product line from Oribe.  It is considered to be the fountain of youth for your hair! It rejuvenates, adds shine and creates the perfect mixture of healthy and youthful hair! So without further ado, I present to you the amazing Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo and Conditioner!



The shampoo has some key components that helps to make it such an amazing product! One is the Mediterranean Cypress Extract which in ancient times was said to be the key to youthfulness and the symbol of immortaility. Another ingredient is argon oil which helps to add shine and reduce frizz. There are a few more ingredients but of course I can't tell you all of them at once! I have to leave a little mystery for you to come and try some out at Freshair!

A lot of those same ingredients are in the conditioner as well, but it also helps to smooth down the hair cuticle. It conditions without weighing the hair down, and helps to reduce split ends... Oh and did I mention it has a UV protection in it AND is gluten free, sulfate free, and cruelty free! What more can you ask for in a hair product?!? This product line also carries a rejuvenating hair masque and a heat styling shield!


Stop by Freshair Salon on Wednesday, July 9th for our launch party for this amazing product! Or call the salon and book a blow out with one of your favorite hairstylists and ask them to use the gold lust line on you!



No comments:

Post a Comment