Monday, June 2, 2014

Highlighting and Contouring 101

Hello Readers,

I have been trying to switch things up in my everyday makeup routine and because of that I have been do a lot of highlighting and contouring studying/research! And because of that I wanted to go over what I have learned with all of my beautiful readers!

If you have read my blog before then you know I am addicted to Bobbi Brown makeup! And by no means do you need to go out and buy the exact items I am using! Most lines will have something similar! Bobbi Brown works best for me and my skin, but MAC, ELF, or Covergirl may be your favorite and they will have similar items in their line! So here is a generic list of things that you will need!

1. Concealer
2. Foundation
3. Highlighter
4. Loose Powder
5. Bronzer

Here is a tutorial video I have done for you to watch and hopefully learn some new things! This is my first ever tutorial video so please bear with me.. I am going to get better at it! But I hope you enjoy it!













No comments:

Post a Comment