Tuesday, February 18, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things!

Hello Readers,
I thought that today I should give you a top 5 product list that I think every girl should at least try once!

1. Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner

This shampoo and conditioner is seriously one of my ALL time favorites! I am always experimenting with products and I always end up going back to this set! Not only does it smell AMAZING but it is sooo good for your hair! It helps damaged hair to slowly become healthy again, smooths the hair cuticle down and helps protect from everyday damage! Needless to say its the perfect shampoo and conditioner... I might be a little biased. Ha

2. Paul Mitchell Dry Wash 

I don't use dry shampoo a lot... but when I do this is my go to! It isn't very powdery or gritty feeling like a lot of dry shampoos are and is smells great! It is the perfect product to get your hair through one more day!

3. It's a 10 silk therapy

Now that I have some extensions in my hair I have been trying a lot of leave in conditioners, because my extensions don't get the nutrients and oils that my natural hair gets so I have to try to fill that void for my extensions. The silk therapy line is new and awesome. It's not too heavy of a leave in conditioner... so it doesn't weigh your hair down! It's perfect for helping to brush out tangles! 

4. Super Skinny Serum

Super Skinny... so many good things about this product! First, it is an oil so it helps with those dry ends and eliminates frizz... And adds shine! It also helps with pushing the extra moisture out of your hair so that it reduces your drying time! I also like to use it with my makeup brushes. I wash them with shampoo and then put a little bit of the super skinny... so they dry faster, smell better, and keeping that extra moisture out will keep you from ruining the wood in the base of you makeup brush! 

5. Bed Head Hairspray

All around GREAT hairspray. Good hold. No crunch... you know what I am talking about! And this particular hairspray has an added shine factor to it! So its a shine spray and hairspray all in one!

On another note... I have been trying a new product line from Bosley... yes the cheesy hair growth infomercial people. They have made a few lines of shampoo, conditioner, and a few styling products for people with thinning hair. And HOLY MOLY this stuff so far is amazing... the instant thickening treatment is NO JOKE! That product blew me away the first time I used it on a client! I will hopefully be doing a post soon just about this stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment